Table card games have always attracted the attention of the most advanced audience of players. Therefore, it is not surprising that a large number of fans of such entertainment very often carefully study a detailed review of an exciting live Blackjack, compatible with any mobile device, where all actions are controlled by a real croupier, who in video mode helps users to collect a combination for 21 points. With the help of modern technological capabilities of the Internet, it is quite simple and easy for a person to learn the rules today. Thus, using his own intuition and a specially developed strategy, he can achieve significant positive results in a short time.
During the game, each participant has the opportunity to ask a question to the dealer, so the use of a pre-shot video is completely excluded here and the atmosphere of a traditional land-based casino is conveyed to the maximum. Also, thanks to the live broadcast, it is very convenient for people to receive information about the rates of opponents, drawing cards and other actions, which greatly helps to make the right decisions.
Live Blackjack rules and features
Currently, among a large number of fans of this card game, live online Blackjack is very popular, which is usually fully adapted for a mobile device with different operating systems and allows a person to collect 21 points on the go. The rules for such entertainment are almost the same as in a real classic game, and this is how they look:
- There are always nice dealers at the live Blackjack tables who carry out professional management of all actions. It uses 8 decks of 52 cards each. In this version of the game, the cards are not shuffled after each deal, but from time to time.
- If the first 2 dealt cards have 21 points in total, such a combination is called Blackjack and is paid to the lucky one at a ratio of 3:2.
- The dealer also receives 2 cards, one of which is open for viewing. If this card turns out to be an Ace, then the participant is allowed to use the Insurance. When the dealer has Blackjack, the player will receive a 2:1 payout.
- The dealer draws cards until he has 17 points or more.
- The subsequent stages of the deal provide for doubling the initial bet for any combination of 2 cards and getting 1 more additional card.
- It is also allowed to split two paired cards once, while making an additional bet equal to the initial one. If Aces are split, then for each of the new hands you can get only 1 card.
A significant disadvantage in this entertainment is the lack of Surrender. Some gambling establishments offer exclusive tables for clients, where various side bets are available.
How to play video Blackjack with a live dealer?
The main advantage of a live dealer Blackjack on a video machine is the need for a small bankroll, which is always enough to collect 21. There are a large number of machines that require only 25 cents to activate. This device is a slot machine controlled by a random number generator algorithm, in which almost all the rules of a live game are preserved:
- The main purpose of the video Blackjack is to draw up hands with more points than the dealer;
- Each card has an individual meaning. From 2 to 10 – equals to its denominations, J, Q and K correspond to 10, and Ace, depending on the situation, will be equal to 11 or 1 points;
- After starting the game, everyone receives 2 cards, the number of which can be increased according to the rules;
- The video slot is controlled using special buttons (Hit, Stand, Split), as well as using additional functions.
Entertainment shuffles the deck after each deal, which will invalidate the result of the previous game.